Viewing different file formats
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow changing the text size and color scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Text Size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of icons which are available on the top of each page:
- Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size up to four levels.
- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size up to three levels.
- Normal text size: Allows to set default text size.
Changing the color scheme - refers to applying a suitable background and text color that ensures clear readability.There are four options provided to change the color scheme. These are:
- Standard: To reset to the default contrast.
- White on black: Applies black color as the background and white color to the foreground text to improve readability.
- Black on white: Applies white color as the background and black as the foreground text ti improve readability.
- Yellow on Blue: Applies blue color as the background and yellow color to the foreground text to improve readability.
Note: Changing the color scheme does not affect the images on the screen.
Use the Keyboard to Navigate Screens
Use these common keyboard commands to navigate web pages without a mouse. Some keystrokes may not work with every Internet browser.
|If you want to...
|Move forward from link to link or to controls
|Move backward from link to link or to controls
||Shift + Tab
|Navigate and select Radio Buttons
|Select or deselect boxes
|Move from box to box
|Read the prior screen
||Ctrl + Page Up
|Read the next screen
||Ctrl + Page Down
|Go to the top of the page
||Ctrl + Home
|Go to the bottom of the page
||Ctrl + End
|Close the current window (in Internet Explorer)
||Ctrl + W
|Refresh the screen
|Go back a page
||Alt + Left Arrow
|Go forward a page
||Alt + Right Arrow
|Navigate to and select the text in the address combo box
||Alt + D